Growing up, we are taught that we live in a safe, friendly world. We are taught that:
- The government protects us from the bad guys.
- Our elected representatives try to do what is best for their voters. You can believe your congressman when he says he is pro-life.
- You priest or pastor is a holy man.
- As long as we work hard, you’ll get ahead in life and you’ll never have to worry.
- Everything will be just great. And as long as we behave, the good times will go on forever.
Unfortunately, none of these is necessarily true. The failure to realize this can result in your life being ruined, or even your death. We live in the dark world. It is only when you realize this that you can take the necessary steps to achieve success and protect yourself from failure.
But up until now there has not been a single source where one could learn about the dark world. The information was spread across ancient books of strategy, blogs, and podcasts. [Read more…] about The Nine Laws by Ivan Throne